Forum Thread: When Did Your Realize You Finally Got Crochet Licked?

My defining moment is when people just say "OH THAT'S NICE' to OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT... I will give you money to make me one! The true defining moment is when you stop fighting with the yarn and each stitch starts to look even on it's own. :)

3 Responses

This is so true Michael. I was fighting with the yarn and it was winning. I stopped and not only am I winning now, I now have more confidence in my own abilities and I am creating some pretty cool stuff and it is not taking forever. I used to start projects and I'd stop because the yarn was getting the better of me and now I am completing projects for friends and family and they love them. I would not have gained the confidence I have now if I had not found a video of yours on YouTube that explained what to do and was easy for me to follow. Thank you so much!

im new to croche but i think when i made my first baby sweater and it actually looked right and didnt end up having three arms!!!! Ha ha ha and it actually looked like a sweater is when i felt like ah huh....i got this!!!! i was able o teach a friend to and that was a good feeling!!!

the second and third blankets i made for my young neice and nephew , when i gave them to them their mom and dad(my brother and his wife ) were like wow . and every one i showed pics to said they liked it .

Share Your Thoughts