my little girl chose an image...( I picked black and white clip art for this) and I made the chart using graph paper and a little brain power to calculate how big it would be!
I used dk pink yarn ( it was a huge cone of knitting machine yarn) that I picked up from a charity shop for £2, think I used about 500g and the cone was a massive 1kg!!!!
she loves it and uses it summer and winter. I patted myself on the back when I finished this one! lol its one of those projects that when you finished, you look at it and say to yourself! omg I just made that! lol
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades